Triumph of Hinduism during hard times; Story of Muslim women becoming Hindu in Lock Down.


Jaba happily taking Swad ( ceremony
of taking nutritious food either in 7th or
9th months pregnant honouring her
and blessing new baby to come


Yes only ₹500 in pockets Jaba ( name changed) made an elopement.  She was guardian of her own as she lost her mother after birth and her father destitutes her by marrying immediately somewhere. As usual there was huge tension in her village. Jaba relied heavily on the fate as she is very fond of hindu Gods and Goddesses. The couple rented a house and started working in a hotel. But God perhaps wanted to test her gratitude.
Covid broke out , lock down imposed. The very news of losing job came like a bolt from the blue. They were hopeless. They didn't understand what to do but had a firm belief that God will save them. The couple had to starve two days. What a test from the almighty to starve two days with a baby of six month in her womb and no sign of getting relief or work or taking loan. 
But God can't undertake the sufferings of HIS devotees. Somehow the news came to Hindusamaj Kalyan Samiti (HSKS)  and me. I immediately rushed to them.  I don't blame the neighbouring Hindus, due to pandemic situation everybody was thinking of their safety.
 The instructions from our Gurudev Thapan Ghosh " You must reached to those Gharwapi without wasting any moment and help their causes. Otherwise they will loose faith again. And also keep in mind for ever that returning to Sonatan Dharma is not easy tusk . It takes lot of courage from the couple specially  from the girl" started slashing my conscience. 
I immediately arranged some food and gave her some money.
She made a pranam by touching my feet. I objected as I am not too aged to take pranam. She forcefully did and said " You wouldn't understand what is the value of both ends meet. After two days of fasting when someone offer food it must be God no one else."
HSKS made her shift from the filthy condition to a relatively living area. 
Though she was brought up in Islamic culture, love for Hindu rituals was in her DNA.  Everyday she worships Maa Kali. 
Jaba being Honoured as Godddess in Vedic way

One day in midnight she gave me a phone call  that she was feeling pain and  losing breath nearly entreated  me to take her to hospital. I asked why are you feeling a sense of slave. It's your very right to call me. She said no one is willing to go to hospital for the fear of getting infected with Covid. I had to go. Govt Hospital was closed for seven days  due to Covid found among health worker. She was taken to private doctor who kindly treated her. She became well.
Jaba also made me promised in the name of Tapanda and Maa Kali that I mustn't throw her in time of need ( giving birth to baby) and if she had to go to private nursing home I have to bear the expenses at any cost . I was
Add caption


confused to hear that is would repay by slaving. No, no, no ..... . Hindus  have hearts. I again assured that it's your right. But Hindus need think what message are we giving who are returning to Sonatan?
Jaba being fed by  mate



She is devoid of her parents. Her in laws are very very poor.
Now Jaba is  nine months pregnant. She reminds me that I am mistaking something. Oh, yes the custom of Swad Bhakhan ( the rituals of feeding at least seven kinds of fruit, sweets many other foods and honouring her and blessings to the baby in her foetus).
 On the auspicious day of Mahalaya her happiness was suppressing seven seas when I performed  the rituals. She jumped in joy when she saw a new saree and accessories bagful of fruits and sweets. She liked the arti most. I blessed her to be happy ,healthy baby and become the mother of five children. She is expected to give birth of her child on 13 th October.
Myself with couple

When I adopted Jaba I informed Tapanda. I never never sought help from Tapanda. This time I sought fearing that hospitals are often closed due to Covid . Private nursing homes were also not treating. What should I do in that situation. My financial condition was not enough to deliver her childbirth in highly VIP institution. Tapanda advised to have patience and have faith on  Goddess Maa Kali and wished to help a little. I was angry with him. For the first time I had asked him for a help and he is willing to give one tenth only. I didn't received her call two days. He made me whatsapp seeking my account no. I didn't provide. I only told him that I don't need your help.
 Pardon me. You were right the work of Hindutva shouldn't be done on other reserved help. We need to approach to everyone. What may come. Most of the people will deny but there are persons who actually want to help but need purity of your work. Don't be demoralised. Likewise I have approached to somany but yet to receive any help for this act of Hinduism. But minding the ideology of Tapanda I need to show my purity.
Sourav Sasmal is shouldering mountain task of fulfilling remaining work vested by Tapan Ghosh . Please stand by him.

Please bless Jaba and her baby.

U Tapan, Me Tapan
We All Tapan Ghosh
#hsksint

Comments

Popular Posts